AI summary & topic connections

Reports recurrent breast cancer during a career involving extensive laptop carrying and suspects an occupational connection. The account does not establish causation.

  • Cancer & tumors: “time for 15 years. After 10 years working with the laptop I was diagnosed with breast cancer on my left side. I had it removed. 5 years later I was again diagnosed, only this time they found ”
  • Occupational exposure: “I worked as an auditor and quality engineer where I carried my laptop most of my work time for 15 years. After 10 years working with the lapto”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I worked as an auditor and quality engineer where I carried my laptop most of my work time for 15 years. After 10 years working with the laptop I was diagnosed with breast cancer on my left side. I had it removed. 5 years later I was again diagnosed, only this time they found two different types of cancer, again, on my left side. After they removed the breast, they told me they had also found dark spots in the tissue. At that point I suspected my laptop as I had tested negative for the gene related to breast cancer.