AI summary & topic connections
Reports a diagnosis of EMF hypersensitivity, sleep and neurological symptoms, rapid heart rate, relocation and inability to work. Describes perceived relief from reducing exposure and similar symptoms in teenage children, and requests stricter regulation. This body also appears under another official ID, retained separately.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “s Keisha Truax. I am from Middletown, Maryland. I have been diagnosed as having EMF Hypersensitivity. It started over a decade ago after living in a home with mold spores. My nervous system become hyp”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ted my ability to sleep or rest well. I had Fibromyalgia like pain start. I had headaches and pain in my sinuses. Even after leaving the home with unresolved mold mycotoxins. I am to this d”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “y electricity, such as sitting next to an electrical outlet or electric device. Rapid heart rate around wifi, cell phones and electrical wiring, smart meters too. They all impact me. I can not go ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “amd psychological symptoms. EMF'S have made me unable to function at 100% and I can not work. I do NOT get disability and live with my fiancé who is financially well off. I have had my environ”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “p protect us ALL from these magnetic fields that are detrimental to human life. My teenage children, all 3 have had mild to moderate negative symptoms to EMF'S, as I have had moderate to very severe.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “fects my overall health amd physical abilities. Please put better, more strick, regulations on the FCC and the environmental EMF'S all Americas are being exposed too. In schools, in neighborhoods, in pu”
- Towers & siting: “, and suffer from headaches, nerve pain and environmental respiratory symptoms. Cell towers are brutal. When I drive by them even when within a quarter mile and can't see it, the pain in my h”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “As I get further away from high tension power lines, cell towers, smart meters, wifi sources or a cell phone my symptoms ALWAYS become less severe. I sleep under an emf canopy due to a”
- Smart meters: “ intensifies. As I get further away from high tension power lines, cell towers, smart meters, wifi sources or a cell phone my symptoms ALWAYS become less severe. I sleep under an emf canopy du”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “t see it, the pain in my head, and body intensifies. As I get further away from high tension power lines, cell towers, smart meters, wifi sources or a cell phone my symptoms ALWAYS become less severe. I s”
- Cancer & tumors: “, smart meters, smart devices, wifi, cell phones, and computers emmitting these cancer causing, neurological antagonizing, and psychological impacting weapons going into our air space, homes and”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Keisha Truax. I am from Middletown, Maryland. I have been diagnosed as having EMF Hypersensitivity. It started over a decade ago after living in a home with mold spores. My nervous system become hyper vigilant. EMF's were a great source of physical and emotional anguish. They affected my ability to sleep or rest well. I had Fibromyalgia like pain start. I had headaches and pain in my sinuses. Even after leaving the home with unresolved mold mycotoxins. I am to this day on medication for anxiety, sleep issues, depression, and suffer from headaches, nerve pain and environmental respiratory symptoms. Cell towers are brutal. When I drive by them even when within a quarter mile and can't see it, the pain in my head, and body intensifies. As I get further away from high tension power lines, cell towers, smart meters, wifi sources or a cell phone my symptoms ALWAYS become less severe. I sleep under an emf canopy due to a cell tower a quarter of a mile away. I do not have wifi in my home and keep my cell phone on airplane mode or off 90% of the time. Unless using for specific reasons. It is NOT a phobia and that has been well documented. It is a physiological and neurological reaction. I get stomach aches and feel anxious near EMF's. They have affected my mood and my behavioral like a puppet on a string. Reproducible without me knowing. Every time! I have suffered relocation of a home due to high tension power lines a quarter mile away. It affected my sinuses with pain and pressure, with increased headaches, earache, and insomnia. Not to mention the mix of anxiety and sadness. EMF'S seem to affect the nervous and digestive system as I regularly get nauseous or have vertigo around cell towers or high tension power lines. I have chronic inflammation and it gets worse after certain EMF exposures. When I type on my cell phone my fingers have felt intense pain and then numbness as I type words. It's a chronic issue that increases the more I use my phone. It's not psychological because I'm not a person of fear or someone who is afraid of EMF'S. They affect me so I have to limit. With limit and protection comes a great reduction in neurological, gastrointestinal amd psychological symptoms. EMF'S have made me unable to function at 100% and I can not work. I do NOT get disability and live with my fiancé who is financially well off. I have had my environmental illness with MCS and EMF Hypersensitivity documented by health professionals. I am on medication to help with symptoms and to function as a mother, finace' and as normal of a life as possible. I take Gabapentin, Seroquel, and Propanolol. I have it documented that my heart rate/pulse are in fact affected by electricity, such as sitting next to an electrical outlet or electric device. Rapid heart rate around wifi, cell phones and electrical wiring, smart meters too. They all impact me. I can not go to public spaces without sitting closest to the outside, never in the center, surrounded by all the individual's cell phones. I sit on top row on the far corners at my daughter's sporting events or at church. I was unable to attend any of the above for three years due to SEVERE MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) AND EMF Hypersensitivity. On medication, sleeping under a canopy that shields, and limiting wifi, cell phones and electrical devices has been the only treatment or prevention that works to minimize the negative consequences of EMF exposure, and how it affects my overall health amd physical abilities. Please put better, more strick, regulations on the FCC and the environmental EMF'S all Americas are being exposed too. In schools, in neighborhoods, in public spaces, and homes. We need less smart appliances, smart meters, smart devices, wifi, cell phones, and computers emmitting these cancer causing, neurological antagonizing, and psychological impacting weapons going into our air space, homes and bodies. Obviously there is a conflict of interest with the FCC and Power Companies, Cell Companies, and internet carriers, etc. If there are more regulations and science showing the long reaching short term and long term affects at different levels of exposure it would protect the American people. Please speak up for those who are experiencing these negative health consequences from cell towers, 5G, wifi and high tension power lines everywhere. Help the truth to be spread. Radiation at small and large levels KILLS. It affects our cells. It affects the quality and health of human life. Thank you for being a champion of truth and science. The two should not contradict the other. God bless America. God bless our leaders. God bless your endeavors to help protect us ALL from these magnetic fields that are detrimental to human life. My teenage children, all 3 have had mild to moderate negative symptoms to EMF'S, as I have had moderate to very severe. We share symptom profiles. An increase to allergic, histamine producing symptoms is probably across the board for all of us
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.