AI summary & topic connections

Describes consumer-meter readings, headaches and poor sleep, and questions the adequacy of thermal-based standards and long-term research. Raises cancer concerns while acknowledging uncertainty about causation.

  • Research & federal duties: “, microwave, LED lights, Smart appliances, cell towers (5G and 6G?). As I have researched this topic, I was led to buy an RF meter to simply see if the warnings were real or not. I think”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “d substantially 20-30' away. The most concerning thing is that I believe the FCC has done NOTHING to study the RF effects beyond the actual physical heating effect to tissue. I am”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ back pocket for years. My home is bathed in wifi radiation; sources include a router, cell phones, microwave, LED lights, Smart appliances, cell towers (5G and 6G?). As I have researc”
  • Cancer & tumors: “ our exposure to these radio frequencies. I will add that I am concerned about prostate test results we are monitoring for elevated indications of a problem (cancer?). We have not been s”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ted indications of a problem (cancer?). We have not been sleeping well, suffer headaches (including migraines), muscle weakness and other issues. There is no indication that these are cau”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. My input is as a very concerned member of the public. I have had the habit of carrying my cell phone in my back pocket for years. My home is bathed in wifi radiation; sources include a router, cell phones, microwave, LED lights, Smart appliances, cell towers (5G and 6G?). As I have researched this topic, I was led to buy an RF meter to simply see if the warnings were real or not. I think it measures uw/m2. What I found was disturbing. My microwave was reading at hundreds of times the lmits that Europe on average have established, even while standing two rooms away! My router was reading several thousands higher, although it dropped substantially 20-30' away. The most concerning thing is that I believe the FCC has done NOTHING to study the RF effects beyond the actual physical heating effect to tissue. I am deeply concerned about this and ask the FCC to immediately limit our exposure to these radio frequencies. I will add that I am concerned about prostate test results we are monitoring for elevated indications of a problem (cancer?). We have not been sleeping well, suffer headaches (including migraines), muscle weakness and other issues. There is no indication that these are caused by RF exposure. Why? There are no apparent legitimate studies of this possible link in our country. Please take a primary role to investigate this potential hazard on behalf of your fellow citizens. Make us healthy again! America's average longevity should be the longest in the world given our technical expertise, yes? Thank you for providing individuals and families with an opportunity to be heard. Brion Blais