AI summary & topic connections
Reports palpitations around Wi-Fi and severe discomfort near a transmission line, describes sleeping away from home, and requests tower setbacks from schools.
- Towers & siting: “cell towers have to be removed from a child’s school”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wifi on in the house”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “palpitations”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “transmission line”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “sleeping in my car”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “child’s brand new school”
- Cancer & tumors: “cause cancer”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “Please make it mandatory”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I’m not sure why but I can’t have my wifi on in the house at all. My heart starts having palpitations and I get very emotional. My last dream home I bought was a few feet away from a transmission line and from day one my whole body felt like it was getting shocked. It was a living nightmare. I somehow got through RN school sleeping in my car away from the house. Finally we moved to the country and I’m fine. I just can’t have the wifi on so it stays off when I’m here! My child’s brand new school is getting built and there is a cell tower right above it. Please make it mandatory all cell towers have to be removed from a child’s school or with in so many feet. We know they cause cancer already so what are we waiting for
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.