AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches, insomnia, fatigue and a recent cancer history while noting multiple nearby towers.
- Towers & siting: “There have been multiple cell towers built around where I live.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have definitely been feeling the effects of frequent headaches, insomnia, been fatigued, and I just battled Stage 3 cancer cancer that's gone right now.”
- Cancer & tumors: “I have definitely been feeling the effects of frequent headaches, insomnia, been fatigued, and I just battled Stage 3 cancer cancer that's gone right now.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Tammy LaSala. I live in Louisiana. There have been multiple cell towers built around where I live. I have definitely been feeling the effects of frequent headaches, insomnia, been fatigued, and I just battled Stage 3 cancer cancer that's gone right now.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.