AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports household and neighborhood illness attributed to a street-light communications base station and raises concerns about surveillance infrastructure and deployments near schools.
- Towers & siting: “Electromagnetic Radiation is continuing to increase with devices and 5G on Street Lights, Phone Towers, 5G Masts, Traffic Control Phased Arrays, Facial recognition Towers on Main Roads and in Supermarkets.”
- Cancer & tumors: “e us the run around and eventually when I threatened the Lighting Department that I would hold the Individuals personally responsible if My Husband's Cancer came back they moved it half a mile away.”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “The National Health Service has to pick up the bill for all the Heart Attacks, Strokes and Cancers these Devices cause.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “arish Council and County Council gave us the run around and eventually when I threatened the Lighting Department that I would hold the Individuals personally responsible if My Husband's Cancer came back they moved it half a mile away.”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “ectromagnetic Radiation is continuing to increase with devices and 5G on Street Lights, Phone Towers, 5G Masts, Traffic Control Phased Arrays, Facial recognition Towers on Main Roads and in Supermarkets.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Electromagnetic Radiation is continuing to increase with devices and 5G on Street Lights, Phone Towers, 5G Masts, Traffic Control Phased Arrays, Facial recognition Towers on Main Roads and in Supermarkets.
We must now start to eliminate these Health Hazards. Myself, my Husband and 8 Neighbours were made ill by a Telensa Street Light Base Station, to switch the Street Lights on and off. Parish Council and County Council gave us the run around and eventually when I threatened the Lighting Department that I would hold the Individuals personally responsible if My Husband's Cancer came back they moved it half a mile away. Unfortunately it is still in our village and there is another one close to the school.
Many of the Phased Array devices and Electromagnetic Radiation Patents class them as Biological Weapons and yet we are still subjected to them whenever we go to Town.
I live in the UK and the situation here is just as bad as in the USA. The National Health Service has to pick up the bill for all the Heart Attacks, Strokes and Cancers these Devices cause.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.