AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes environmental sensitivity, heart disease, difficulties obtaining medical recognition and prolonged displacement, and relates personal and family exposure concerns.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I informed the hospital when I had my heart attack, I had Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), we discussed non metallic stents and my inability to take medications due to severe side effects, they dismissed everything I told them, next thing I know there's a piece of metal in my chest I told them I did NOT want and”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “I have many symptoms including Hi BP because I believe my 2022 heart attack was triggered by dental work, 5G, X-Rays, Wifi, and A/C unit.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I have many symptoms including Hi BP because I believe my 2022 heart attack was triggered by dental work, 5G, X-Rays, Wifi, and A/C unit.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have to explain the difference between Microwave Hearing and Tinnitus to medical professionals that could care less.”
- Cancer & tumors: “I had cancer removed from my lip in 2006 most likely caused by excessive dental x-rays and never getting any work done.”
- Occupational exposure: “I have many symptoms including Hi BP because I believe my 2022 heart attack was triggered by dental work, 5G, X-Rays, Wifi, and A/C unit.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I suffer from Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance (IEI) and Multiple Chemicle Sensivity (MCS). I have many symptoms including Hi BP because I believe my 2022 heart attack was triggered by dental work, 5G, X-Rays, Wifi, and A/C unit. I had cancer removed from my lip in 2006 most likely caused by excessive dental x-rays and never getting any work done. I informed the hospital when I had my heart attack, I had Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), we discussed non metallic stents and my inability to take medications due to severe side effects, they dismissed everything I told them, next thing I know there's a piece of metal in my chest I told them I did NOT want and a prescription for 7 medications, of which 6 gave me the side effects. I printed a folder with information about my condition because none of the doctors, I've explained my condition to since 2015 know anything about my condition. To date not a single doctor has looked at my folder including the doctor that prescribed the stent after a Methylene Blue Hypertension side effect in 2025 who asked me what I tell doctors that say I am crazy, I laughed, pulled out my folder and said, I offer them this folder with pier reviewed studies, Pub-Med articles and testimonial's from people like me, but to date no doctor has looked at it, he refused to look at it too, now that's crazy. My chest hurts all the time, either from the blood thinner medication side-effect, the conductive metal in my chest or a combination of the two and I suffered nerve damage in my back from his recommended stent surgery, I am now disabled. I have to explain the difference between Microwave Hearing and Tinnitus to medical professionals that could care less. I hear multiple pitches I can only describe as children with different whistles blasting them, all at once or just a few at a time, sometimes it stops altogether for a brief second only to start up again with a different pitch and the painful clicks and chirps. I also had the same pain in my chest I had with the heart attack for a period of 20 years at ages 12 through 32 diagnosed as indigestion/gas, this was when 1G cell phones were in use, coincidence? When 5G was rolled out in 2022, 20 years after 1G ended I had the same pain in my chest I found to be the one of four kinds of heart attacks most commonly mis-diagnosed as gas/indigestion. My Osteopathic doctor wants me taking medications I told him I've tried before, he says I should just take anyway, I informed him that's not why I chose an Osteopath. I wrote letters to President Trump in 2016 and RFK Jr before he became United States Secretary of Health and Human Services in 2025 with no replies from either. Instead, I had a heart attack, survived and I'm telling anyone that will listen. In addition, my father died of a blood clot, he was first class radar-man in WWII, he suffered from insomnia and headaches for sure, he passed in 1987, I've seen research that indicates those first radar-men reported radiation sickness side effects, it can damage DNA and be carried on genetically. A Neurologist told me come back when it gets worse, he didn't care I had been living in a van down by the river for the last 7 years to mitigate my symptoms (he refused to look at my folder too). It sucks being the smartest one in the room, and you're in a doctor's office.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.