AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports breast cancer at a location where a phone was regularly rested and believes phone exposure caused the tumor.
- Cancer & tumors: “In 2022 I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer at 34 years old.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Between 2019-2020 I would lay down with my twins while they took a nap on my bed. I would rest my phone on my right breast and play games while they napped for approximately 1-1.5 hours per day. In 2022 I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer at 34 years old. My tumor was in the exact same spot I would rest my phone while using 5g. I firmly believe that EMF caused cell damage which developed into cancer.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.