AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes measuring prospective rentals and recounts a resident's cancer death, while explicitly acknowledging uncertainty about an exposure link.
- Cancer & tumors: “xtremely high levels. I asked why they were moving. A lady told me her mother had died of cancer after living there a few years. I’m not suggesting that caused her cancer 100%, but it is, of course, possible. I eventually moved into a lovely complex. The EMF readings in my un”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “es. So many had issues. One particular complex I really liked. The leasing rep told me an apartment would soon become available but I couldn’t see it at that time. As I noticed people moving in and out of the unit, I asked if I could take a peek inside. The EMF detector showed e”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
After selling my home a few years ago, I began looking for a rental. Because I had read about the impact of electromagnetic fields, I purchased an EMF unit to test the living spaces. So many had issues. One particular complex I really liked. The leasing rep told me an apartment would soon become available but I couldn’t see it at that time. As I noticed people moving in and out of the unit, I asked if I could take a peek inside. The EMF detector showed extremely high levels. I asked why they were moving. A lady told me her mother had died of cancer after living there a few years. I’m not suggesting that caused her cancer 100%, but it is, of course, possible. I eventually moved into a lovely complex. The EMF readings in my unit are 0%.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.