AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes the financial burden of cancer treatment, expresses distrust of health-care and pharmaceutical institutions, and asks for broader access to holistic care.
- Cancer & tumors: “o be able to take our health care to holistic clinics and hospitals! I have stage 4 colon cancer and have spent my life savings treating it. Now there is nothing left for retirement at age 66. I will now be one of those older people working till I dye! again a corrupt health ”
- Other concerns: “We all know they harm us. Why does the government allow this? Also we need to be able to take our health care to holistic clinics and hospitals! I have stage 4 colon cancer and have spent my life savings treating it. No”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We all know they harm us. Why does the government allow this? Also
we need to be able to take our health care to holistic clinics and hospitals! I have stage 4 colon cancer and have spent my life savings treating it. Now there is nothing left for retirement at age 66. I will now be one of those older people working till I dye! again a corrupt health care and corrupt pharmaceutical corporation!!! I have spent over 60thousand to get well and get rid of my cancer cure me!! I did all the things on line and with a holistic team to put me v=back together. My Medicare take home is about 889.00 a month. Please fix this as well....Thank you Chris Vedder
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.