AI summary & topic connections

The commenter describes personal EMF sensitivity, proposes biological mechanisms and warning labels for smart devices, and offers to provide presentations to HHS. Claims about mechanisms and a marketed device are the commenter's assertions.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “my MD after spending a decade pioneering new healthcare technologies. I discovered I was EMF-sensitive after returning from the Ecuadorian Amazon. My “radiation detox” off grid in the jungle made me so sensitive to my laptop that I could feel the thermal effects of its radiation, ”
  • Cancer & tumors: “ been warning the public & the mainstream medical community of deadly EMF dangers such as cancer, infertility, obesity, miscarriage, Alzheimer’s, and cardiac arrhythmia. I have several well cited power points I could send you which I created for my Ob/Gyn & Emergency Medicin”
  • Reproduction & pregnancy: “rning the public & the mainstream medical community of deadly EMF dangers such as cancer, infertility, obesity, miscarriage, Alzheimer’s, and cardiac arrhythmia. I have several well cited power points I could send you which I created for my Ob/Gyn & Emergency Medicine colleagues.”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “of deadly EMF dangers such as cancer, infertility, obesity, miscarriage, Alzheimer’s, and cardiac arrhythmia. I have several well cited power points I could send you which I created for my Ob/Gyn & Emergency Medicine colleagues. The FDA itself warned on 5/13/21 that EMF-RF ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ve been an EMF Expert since 2010. I hold 2 patents in Applied Scalar Physics, I have 20 years of published history in Genomics, and I completed all my clinical rotations for my MD after spending a decade pioneering new healthcare technologies. I discovered I was EMF-sensi”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “ion detox” off grid in the jungle made me so sensitive to my laptop that I could feel the thermal effects of its radiation, and my skin was burning. Laptops are not for laps. I leveraged this knowledge and my high tech experience to commercialize the world’s first helical ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear HHS, Secretary Kennedy, & Fellow Patriots, I’m so grateful you’re addressing the Public Health dangers of EMF Radiation. Particularly, the EMF-RF emitted by Smartphones & Smartwatches. I have been an EMF Expert since 2010. I hold 2 patents in Applied Scalar Physics, I have 20 years of published history in Genomics, and I completed all my clinical rotations for my MD after spending a decade pioneering new healthcare technologies. I discovered I was EMF-sensitive after returning from the Ecuadorian Amazon. My “radiation detox” off grid in the jungle made me so sensitive to my laptop that I could feel the thermal effects of its radiation, and my skin was burning. Laptops are not for laps. I leveraged this knowledge and my high tech experience to commercialize the world’s first helical magnetic vortex device. Since 2014, I have been warning the public & the mainstream medical community of deadly EMF dangers such as cancer, infertility, obesity, miscarriage, Alzheimer’s, and cardiac arrhythmia. I have several well cited power points I could send you which I created for my Ob/Gyn & Emergency Medicine colleagues. The FDA itself warned on 5/13/21 that EMF-RF from certain Smartphones & Smartwatches can turn off implanted cardiac devices (ie pacemakers & defibrillators). It’s the fiduciary duty of HHS to make sure the public knows these dangers. Every Smart device needs a massive warning label, and Cardiologists should be required to warn every patient. I researched years ago how EMF causes deadly cardiac arrhythmias- costing taxpayers millions in ER visits. The EMF-RF frequency opens voltage gated calcium channels (VGCC’s)…. Which causes both arrhythmia in the heart, & Alzheimer’s in the brain. Americans keep suffering as corporations make billions on the products harming them. The medical community does not yet understand the human Biofield or the harm EMF causes, so they dangerously recommend that people with arrhythmia should wear a Smartwatch to monitor their rate… without realizing the Smartwatch itself directly causes arrhythmia while opening VGCC’s. I’d love to be HHS’s new EMF Safety Czar, educating the public & medical community on EMF dangers. Would you like me to share some well researched presentations with Secretary Kennedy? Thank you, Dr Lisa Van Es EMF & Biofield Expert, Quantum Technologies Pioneer IG: @WellDoc19