HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1028 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1028 I’ve been receiving AI voices with attacks everyday. Hospitalized 3 times due to this matter and 3 other physical matters. Probably started 644-37 Terao Kawagoe city Saitama 3501141 Japan to 6-8-21, East Haduda city Saitama Japan. 1050-403 Camp Zama Japan also. And the US: 6430D Bastogne Dr., Fort. Carson, Colorado Springs, CO 80902 51516-1 Coushatta st. Fort.Hood/Cavazos 76544 TX 52222 unit 1 Tano ct. Fort.Hood/Cavazos 76544 TX I lost my father (suspicious death) by Yokota AB Japan : Mizuho Nogei high school. They are probably using BCI system things with weapons. Mainly torturing regarding physical assaults ( memory removal block replacement etc they demand to not to be able to play the piano and force to block my whole hands from my shoulder. They make fingers paralyzed. While submitting this they’ve erased one of my memory where I used to live. They say about piano stuff for whatever assault and for that they block your sleep or make you to get injured. ) I started receiving telepathy systems in 2005 once my father died. They sometimes use telepathy even now as well. They generally manipulate people and physical body. I think some actual people are managing the system to assault and some people know they’re assaulting. I hope this makes sense. They’ve broken my hair dryers piano rice cooker headphones. The AI say words as command to destroy items or people to assault. They access nerves without consent for manipulation as well. I’m diagnosed autoimmune and I have muscle atrophy issues from what they’re doing ( paralysis assault by attacking motor neuron and the systems ) as my physical therapist has mentioned. I’ve experience of coma as well but they demand to have physical disability and delusion disorder which is a hate crime and not really fair.