HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0645 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0645 Hello, and thank you for the opportunity to explain how the EMF's have practically ruined my daily life. I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. My husband and I are senior citizens that had to move from our home as we were being pulverized with radiation from the wi-fi, 5G Towers, Antennas, Smart meters, Smart phones, smart TV's, all the SMART technology that is radiating all around us 24 hours a day, We had 600+ 5G towers and Antennas within a 3 mile radius of our home before we moved. I was so sick. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, the ringing in my ears was so loud I couldn't think practically. I was miserable. We moved to our new home and now have less than 100 5G and Antennas within a 3 mile radius of our new home. Although we are still being radiated I am able to sleep and he ringing in my ears is definitely less. Please stop all this madness with letting corporations make all the money in the world without any consideration for the health of people, animals, and plant life. We are slowly being killed and nobody know it. Please stop the unbridled radiation from EMF's. Thank you for reading this. Sincerely, Debbie McBride.