HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0601 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0601 In June of this year, 2026, we were forced to upgrade to a SMART meter, which we did not want. Prior to the SMART meter, we had a lot of squirrels with beautiful coats, very vibrant and active. Within a few weeks after SMART meter installation on our street, the squirrels started looking sick and now we have none. At my community garden, plants are growing much more slowly. Some of them do not thrive at all. This has been going on for 2 years now, and it is widespread throughout the entire garden. It's like something is holding them down, which I'm wondering may be attributed to all of the EMF pollution. My ability to sleep well has changed since the SMART meter was installed. Now I have a sleepless night or two per week. Thank you so much for asking, I am deeply concerned about the EMF pollution now totally enveloping our beautiful planet. When will all of this madness stop????