HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0293 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0293 PS. I just wanted to say that a hacker changed the spelling of "TAKING" to "TAKJNG" in the first sentence of my comment. There seems to be nothing I can do - no help from the NZ Government - to get rid of these hackers who have controlled and censored my mobile phones and computers with a political motive 24/7 fot years now. I have been aware of them doing this since 2009 when I was still living in Australia. Also, with regard to the EMFs - the problem is that when you are using an electronic device such as phone, tablet or computer, most people are not aware of any pain or discomfort during the time they are using the devices - unless for a long time - when the damage to your brain - your memory - is happening. It is only afterwards that I notice the memory damage, which is getting gradually worse over time. This is why phone, tablet and computer manufacturers have been able to get away with causing harmful radiation to people from these devices for so long - plus the corruption of politicians by large corporations. Genevieve Forde 5B East Avenue Manly Whangaparaoa, 0930 Aotearoa NZ Ph: 64 22 373 0419 E: fordegenevieve@gmail.com