HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0155 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0155 It started as a joke. I could not hold on to a flip cell phone for long. It would burn and give me nerve pain in my hand and continue up my arm and neck. When I had an emergency and had to keep that phone on my ear, it felt like a burning drill going deeper and deeper. My head hurts so bad. It hurts to think. I cannot figure anything out. I'm lost in the simple grid of my city. My heart starts pounding to fast. My stomach starts to cramp, when I get home I have runny diarrhea. I cannot sleep. I cannot live in my house. I have to find places to sleep in my metal camper. My smart meter in the house hurt me, and the electric company sent out an emf person who took her meter reading at the wall and moved it out telling me the emfs get less a few inches from the wall. I tell her where in the house I get so sick. She says oh, that is wireless emfs, my meter does not do wireless. I can point out each house around my block as each one gets wireless. I put shielding all over my house, got rid of wireless, cell phones, anything I could think of, but I had to move away in to the hills where fortunately there are no cell towers. I do have a hard line phone that AT&T want to do away with. We turn breakers on as needed. My husband drives an hour into town to do the errands. On occasion I go with him to the grocery store. I run around as fast as I can. I cannot go through the check out. The cashiers machines shock me in the head. Anyone with a phone in line (everyone) shocks me. The cameras shock me. All the wireless makes me sick to the stomach. My husband has to check out, and we have to go home immediately where it is safe for me. There is much more to my story, but I will tell you that while living like this, I am so isolated. I thank God for leading me to this safe area to live. I don't know how much longer it will still be safe for me. Thank you for listening to me.