HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0061 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0061 I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.I am responding from the perspective of a son and caregiver.I watched my mother decline from dementia far faster than I ever expected. In a short span she went from managing her own home to confusion, memory loss, agitation, and a loss of the person I knew. Her house sits close to a cell tower and near power lines. She spent years living there, with those sources always present. I cannot prove they caused her illness. I also cannot ignore how quickly she changed in that setting, or how helpless it felt to see her mind slip while those structures remained part of her daily environment.Reducing her exposure was never simple. Moving her was emotionally and practically hard. Changing the environment around an elderly person already losing ground is not a clean experiment. What I can say is that the experience left me convinced federal health agencies should take these reports seriously instead of leaving families to guess.I support HHS taking an active role in examining the potential health and environmental effects of wireless radiation and other electromagnetic sources. Questions about human health belong with agencies that have expertise in medicine, biology, epidemiology, and public health. The accounts of families who believe nearby towers, power lines, or chronic wireless exposure played a part should be weighed together with the scientific evidence, not dismissed because they are personal.I urge HHS to evaluate these experiences and the research with care, identify gaps, give particular attention to older adults and other potentially vulnerable groups, and set clear federal research priorities on wireless radiation, EMFs, and public health.Thank you for giving individuals and families a chance to be heard.