HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1224 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1224 I am commenting specifically about LED headlights which are absolutely blinding and dangerous especially on Tulane roads. The brightness is so harsh that if I keep my eyes directly ahead of me while driving, the lights from an oncoming car leave a burnout in the left side of my field of vision that takes 10 to 15 seconds to dissipate. Of course they light up the path in front of you very well for the driver but that is a trade-off that we cannot have if we are making the driver’s view brighter by blinding oncoming drivers. I want whatever section of the government is responsible for these lights to do a thorough unbiased study not influenced by auto manufacturers or politics and if the conclusion is that these lights are dangerous to other drivers, the manufacturers of vehicles using LED lights must cover the full cost of retrofitting every vehicle.