HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0800 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0800 Congratulations Mr. Kennedy on this assignment. I grew up in Falmouth Mass and back in the day my grandmother Clementina Santos worked as a maid for JFK. She ironed his clothes and there were times I rode with her to the compound to deliver them. As I grew up your family honored my brother Jeffrey Fontes and I with a benefit dance to raise money for our college education. I am 50 years targeted and need help here in Taunton Mass. I am tortured in my own home with directed energy weapons, been implanted which I recorded them doing under the pretense of a colonoscopy at St Anne hospital I Fall River Mass. Please help me resolve this torture I am 70 years old now. I have tons of evidence and hope you can assist me in my freedom. Please be mindful these attacks are very painful and have resulted in me being disabled. Colon removed as a result of microwave in the apartment below me under my bed. Implanted at Brigham and Women's in Boston Mass. Concussion syndrome from a car accident they caused the day I was released from the hospital as well as severe COPD. Please help us all. Love Brenda J. Fontes XXTheBeeeXX1@aol.com