HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0728 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0728 Good Morning! My names is George A Benavides, Veteran and owner of the National Library For Targeted Individuals a library created for the targeted individuals of this phenomenon we call today Havana Syndrome, Anomalous Health Incidents or Direct Energy Bio effects. I created the library after I was denied due process of the law by the United States Supreme Court in the federal court case Benavides v. Barr see federal court case. I’ve been a victim for over 32 years now in a battle with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in an attempt to open an investigation as to why I was diagnosed with schizophrenia when they didn’t believe me that this phenomenon was going on. The FBI was also warned along time ago but they neglected to investigate until they began to target and tortured their special agent “Carrie” In Florida and California. I recommend that you review the library and review the evidence it’s beyond a reasonable doubt or the burden of proof that Americans are under attack and have been attacked for over 72 years. In 2001 United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich attempted to give the American people equal protection of the law but was blocked four times from passing the H.R 2977 Space preservation act. Now why would you deny a congressman four times to pass a crime bill when a crime bill generates income for the judicial process? Please review the complainant complaint and allow due process. Thank you and god bless America.