HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1235 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1235 I have been a victim of CIA, DIA, and DARPAs testing of MK Directed Energy Weapons Systems for almost 20 years now. Almost my whole adult life, as I am 39 now. These weapons use Electro magnetic energy found all around us, and draws them into individual neurons that make up the central nervous system. The amount of psychological, and physical torture i have endured can not even be put in words. The US patents for these weapons are readily available for anyone to see. I have a list of about 60 US patents for Directed Energy Weapons. A very large portion of them are using EMFs and weaponising them. Please fight for us victims. We deserve to have a normal life, well what's left of it. I have videos of emf attacks on me and my wife. In the videos im holding an emf meter you can clearly see we are being targeted by a weapon, as there is a high electro magnetic field around our skulls. One video my wife is literally being shot with emf the levels climb at a rate that can only be a weapon system. Please help us.