HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0962 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0962 My name is Ronda Delaney and I am a targeted individual who is literally tortured by our FBI and CIA with directed energy weapons. MKultra was never shut down only expanded. There is a community of targeted individuals and we need help! You can visit PACTS.org and targetedJustice.com for further information. It’s not a conspiracy, it is happening to us. We believe through FISA 702 warrants they are able to massively invade my privacy. Years ago I was an educated corporate accountant and now I’m disabled. It’s a shame that I’m an American citizen who is tortured in my own home. I have zero privacy, all electronics are hacked and I’m heavily gang stalked. I know who is doing this to me, his name is John Trail in Arizona and he and his family, Debbie, Torey and Tyler and four others are using the weapons on me and they watch me 24/7. He use to work for Florence jail and resides on 425 E 9th Ave., Apache Junction, AZ.