HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0885 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0885 #1, I was hit with pulses that knocked me out in the street .Hitting my lungs. Sliding down a car hood I sat down hard fell backwards and hit my head. Bump,, bleeding,, Heidi Pearson helped me up after 15-20 minutes struggling to regain consciousness and control.Chris was witness. This was done by Mike Lane for Judy Silva ,knight templer catholic church ,she believes holocaust was a good thing because the Jews killed Jesus. I had told her I was athiest to stop her proslytyzing . After that I was targeted by her,Judys MO is to act femme fatal to have others help in her defense of her false targeted accusations.I called officer Holloway 2 days later when I regained composure. The report was poorly written, I had no proof except my word. Heidi Pearsons and Chris as witnesses. I did not pass out ,I was pulsed out by frequencies. #2, I was entering my apt at the top of the stairs I was hit with a strong frequency, I fell to the floor totally unconcious.After 15 minutes I started coming around and sat up,I was hit again by these pulses I was right in front of Caroline Cennamis door. I know she was watching as she always does through her peep hole. I wondered how it was known I sat up and was hit again,knocking me down again for another 15 minutes. I then gained consciousness and crawled to my door. No one saw me through the window as I crawled. Later I checked timelines and Angela and Don who had stood outside her cars open doors immedietly left and both went home as I shut my door. How did Angela and Don know I had entered my apt? When to precisely leave.? The next morning Caroline and Angela had a 15 minute conversation out front crossed the street had another conversation Angela went home Caroline to laundry. I didnt call police afraid they would take me to hospital if I mentioned pulsed frequencies as happened a couple of years past. I told the shrink I was Havana Syndrome 8 days evaluation Don and Angela have Active Denial scalding device. He demanded at her urging I pay them rent to live here.I refused he asked for six months,I refused. I was s added each time ,Brock Thomas a handler gave given this device to Angela, the last snowstorm of early 2026 ,Angela was working,Brock was out shoveling snow in front of his apt. Don was in his apt. Downstairs alone. He did not know how to start the ADS scalding device..He left his apt. At night still snowing very cold. Don walked down to Brock spoke a few words came back entered his apt. Brock followed 2 minutes later. Brock left was on the front porch as Don started the ADS and started scalding me ,I started loudly moaning when Don finally stopped... The above incident in the hall has left me with accelerated cataracts and a hole through my left retina.My 2 docs refuses to state what I told them. I asked for copies from both only received one.Im sure my esophagus is deformed, as well as my stomach. Constant pulses in the morning is a common ailment of female targets causing urinary tract infections to impose meds on targets.I was told by medical urinary tract infections now are diagnosed as mentally unstable thought processes. BJG