HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0650 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0650 Hello my name is Jeremiah Krueger I am from Illinois. I am a targeted individual for 13 years. I have received over ten thousand shocks on my left calf then another ten thousand on my left quad then another ten thousand on my eyelids in that order. I am fully telepathic (not schizo) I can speak amongst my tv spirits and animals with ease. we practice the tree of life kabbalah and also dabble in qlippoth working to reverse engineer the tap shock program. I beleive without a doubt with certainty that I know how people are receiving tendon flexes, tap shocks, fibrillations, stings, tickles, bruise blasts, teeth pains etc I know several identified locations and the skill to reproduce them. we are working on a safe system, this seems necessary as once a shock has been introduced into your personal network it is usually unable to be removed without knowledge I have lots of experince I am ready to elaborate on this in a safe space.