HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0505 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0505 Hello, my name is Jennelle Campbell. I am a US Army veteran, I was illegally implanted with a chip, and I am being nonstop harassed by the cyber attack V2k (voice to skull) 24/7 electronically harassment . My information was breached and send to Jamaica, they stole it from the us embassy there. According to the preps/scammers in the beginning I caught them saying their names. (Eleanor a deportee from nyc, Mercel, Munchie and Mercedes.) all from the country side of Jamaica. Because of this attacks I can barely take care of myself, I have been feeling pain all over, mainly in my head, my legs, my private area, my stomach, my eyes, just all over my body. I am also hearing them all day all night. I am aware of the Havana syndrome and most of it is similar to what I’ve been experiencing. I am hurting and I can’t take it anymore.