HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1252 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1252 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matter of Reassessment of Federal Communications ) ET Docket No. 13-84 Commission Radiofrequency Exposure ) Limits and Policies ) COMMENTS OF AUTHOR, This filing provides comments from Sue Howard in the above-referenced proceeding. I am a member of the public concerned with the unaddressed potential health and environmental risks of radiofrequency (RF) radiation from wireless infrastructure and devices. SUMMARY I am an ordinary citizen, wife, and mother, who was seriously injured by wireless radiation and who now suffers from a debilitating chronic medical condition called EMR Syndrome. ARGUMENT It was an innate survival instinct which helped me to pack up and leave everyone and everything I had ever known and relocate from the harmful suburbs north of New York City to the welcoming safety of the ‘Radio Quiet Zone’ in Green Bank, West Virginia. Due to the ceaseless, undisciplined proliferation of wireless technology, I had by 2009 developed a dizzying array of debilitating medical symptoms; which included burning skin sensations, headaches, enervation, tinnitus, numbness in my extremities, impaired focal concentration, as well as cardiac arrhythmia. After numerous consultations with leading medical specialists, I was finally diagnosed with EMR Syndrome. https://www.emrsyndrome.org/ Today, though Wi-Fi and shedding electricity from poorly insulated power-lines remain a challenge, I am much better able to manage my symptoms and enjoy an enhanced quality of life in my new home of Green Bank. However, obtaining accessible medical care both now, and in the future, remains an exceptionally difficult concern and challenge. I am unable to use tele-health services and don’t know how I could survive a hospital stay, if one were necessary. EMR Syndrome is a lifelong functional impairment, and those of us who suffer with this condition still lack access to this basic human need. I am part of a team of concerned citizens who are working hard to protect the Quiet Zone. Due to the low- EMF environment in a 10 mile radius surrounding the Green Bank Telescope, we are currently the only remaining control group left for independent scientific studies. It is imperative that we protect this sacred space, which is constantly under threat, for future generations. For as we know, once it is gone, there will be no getting it back. https://protectnationalquietzone.org/ CONCLUSION Accordingly, I strongly urge the Commission to, under the weight of the scientific evidence, find that the current RF exposure limits are insufficient to protect public health and the environment. They should be lowered to reflect the science previously disregarded by the Commission. Dated: September 30, 2026 Sincerely, Sue Howard 1