HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1219 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1219 I am writing to tell my story of how EMF has affected my life and health. I have been suffering from this for about 25 years. My symptoms are many, but the worse ones are burning skin (feeling like I'm on fire, like someone is burning me with a hot iron) and the heart palpitations. Other symptoms are: headaches, muscle and joint pain, memory loss, brain fog, nausea, irritability, fatigue, weakness, muscle spasms, leg & foot pain, shortness of breath, fast heart rate, itching, facial and neck flushing, swelling in my face, eyes burn, throat burns, pressure in my eyes, digestive problems, abdominal discomfort/pain, ringing in the ears, allergies, dryness of my lips and in my eyes. I have taken every measure to help me feel better by turning off the blue tooth and wi-fi on my cell phone and in my car, I've unplugged certain things in my house for example our sleep number bed has been unplugged. I try to avoid certain places where there will be many people with their cell phones/technology. I get very sick when I am at a mall shopping or at a church where there is a lot of technology. When I'm around all the EMR I get violent headaches, nausea, weakness, brain fog, etc. I have been getting laser treatments as needed, when my body can't handle anymore toxicity, which seem to help for a few months. Please help put a stop to the advancement of all this technology, which is killing us. Thank you, Jackie Remme