HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1181 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1181 I shut my cell phone down in 2021. Although we live in a wooded, rural area, we began to notice new structures which I later learned were cell towers, being built in three areas surrounding us. I didn't know much about the technology but one day my cell phone changed sounds and began emitting a really annoying signal. I wasn't using any other wireless at the time,( and none now ). I haven't checked to see if I can pinpoint the exact date they activated the cell towers but I began to feel nausea, anxiety, restless sleep and tinnitus. The final blow for me was when my partner was on the phone in the house and I was in the next room in agony. I signaled him to end the call. After my initial research into the wireless technology in which I found people with similar reactions, I had a phone/ internet line hardwired into my house and those reactions abated. It has not passed my attention that these cell towers were erected during a widespread shut down of the entire economy. And that I find most suspect. After I was able to comfortably research on the net, I discovered a lot of information from others who had done much more time on this than I could. One thing very troubling stands out: there are only two areas in our country where one can live freely without any wireless whatsoever. Why don't we have a choice in the matter? Did the public beat down the doors of the major telecoms and demand they get better, faster, sleeker service? Didn't see that rebellion on the news! My point is this was foisted upon us without any warning, public comment, vote, referendum, anything. Imagine a business that no longer meets the demand of its clients, just gives them the only service they can offer. How long would that business last? I ask rhetorically, I understand the end game is really about control and data gathering. With satellites being shot into space to provide internet/ data collection/ surveillance aka "connectivity" there doesn't seem to be much hope in reigning in this dangerous technology. And, in the end, for what? Profits?