HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1173 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1173 My family lives in an over 55 mobilehome park. We have a EMF detection meter which found that on either side of us that the meter shows in the orange to red zone for increased unsafe EMF. Our homes are close together, one neighbor likes Netflix so has double the wi-fi which is always on; our other neighbor has a transmitting digital electric meter, which when transmitting alarms the EMF meter. We have our technology hard wired and don't use wi-fi or bluetooth. We are able to turn off the system at night. I get headaches in the kitchen and front room where the EMF meter alarms. I also worked in a city at a city maintenance yard for 17 yrs. At that facility there we at the time worked for 10 hours, four days a week with transmitting radios, which may have included 20 - 30 two way radios and there was a large antenna on the roof over our heads. A year or so after I worked there I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia with widespread pain, brain fog, and general malaise . Which later became so bad that I had to retire early. Our society is so into our technology and it has been researched that it is not our safe friend at present. But like most addicts it is hard to give up the tech or even try to use it wisely. My husband and I are captive where we live. I think the existing information which there is a lot of should be revealed, and looked at more closely by the HHS. Don't we have enough things out there to maim or kill us? Thank you for accepting my thoughts on EMF.