HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1172 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1172 Ever since I had a concussion 5 years ago, I've been markedly EMF sensitive. Mostly wifi, and sometimes 5G, but also household AC. My cell phone is limited to 4G, and I do not use wifi in my residence 90% of the time, but I am surrounded by it from neighbors. Fatigue, foggy headedness, depressed mood... I am not the only one, it's simply not possible. I have been able to isolate this over the last number of years, when I go camping in the summer and there is only a weak 4G signal, I start to feel better in many ways. I also know that it's not just camping, because the rejuvenation has in some years worn off within -hours- of re-entering a wifi-plastered neighborhood where I live. The idea that "because EMF's don't clearly and obviously affect 51+% of all people, we don't need to do anything about them" is ridiculous. There are well over a thousand studies done within Europe, many of them available in English. In a globalized world, we can't be considered reasonable and responsible leaders if we don't take lessons from other parts of the world. I'm pretty sure science works in Europe too... therefore their findings are valid. Furthermore, I have tried various EMF shielding / dampening / conditioning devices with some having high impact, and others perhaps being too strong / not compatible with me. Another set of datapoints confirming this is a serious issue dramatically lowering the quality of my life, and my ability to serve people in the health & wellness industry, my family, friends, and community.