HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1163 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1163 I am writing as a resident of Piscataway, New Jersey and one of a growing number of American citizens who report experiencing effects consistent with directed energy weapons (DEWs) and unauthorized neurological surveillance technology. This experience is often described within the “Targeted Individual” (TI) community, and I am asking that it be taken seriously and referred for investigation. What I and others report experiencing includes: 1. Microwave Auditory Effect / V2K: The perception of voices or sounds without an external source, a phenomenon first documented by Dr. Allan Frey in 1962 and studied since in various military and research contexts. 2. Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM): A reported sense of thoughts, reactions, or private information being anticipated or known by others without any means of them having learned it conventionally. 3. Physical effects consistent with directed energy exposure: Pain, burning sensations, nerve-related symptoms, and cardiac irregularities reported without clear medical cause 4. Severe psychological distress: Panic, despair, and other extreme states reported by many in this community as arising suddenly and without a clear personal trigger. I want to be direct about the state of the evidence: these reports are not, at this point, independently verified in the way a courtroom or scientific body would require. What they are is a consistent, cross-referenced pattern reported by a large and growing number of unconnected individuals, warranting investigation rather than dismissal. The U.S. government’s own acknowledgment of “Havana Syndrome” among diplomatic and intelligence personnel confirms that this class of technology exists and can produce serious, disabling effects. That acknowledgment is not proof that the same technology is being used domestically against civilians — but it is a legitimate basis for asking whether it might be, and for taking that question seriously rather than dismissing it out of hand. This may implicate existing law, including: 1. 18 U.S.C. § 2261A (interstate stalking) 2. 18 U.S.C. §§ 241–242 (conspiracy against rights; deprivation of rights under color of law) 3. The Fourth Amendment, to the extent any of this involves unauthorized search or interception 4. Relevant state-level stalking, harassment, and electronic surveillance statutes I am not asking anyone to presume guilt or prosecute on the basis of this letter alone. I am asking that this be referred to whichever office is positioned to look into it — whether that’s a congressional caseworker, an Inspector General’s office, the FCC (for unauthorized transmissions), or the DOJ Civil Rights Division — and that it be treated as a genuine constituent concern rather than dismissed without review. I am one of many people raising this. I am available to provide further detail, documentation, or contact information for others willing to be interviewed or to corroborate this pattern.