HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1135 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1135 I knew that AC florescent lighting made me ill in first grade in 1966. I only recently became aware that this sensitivity may be due to the amount of "dirty electricity" associated with these lights or it might be the flicker. 60 years after this first became a problem I was diagnosed with Post Trauma Vision Syndrome. I came home from school every day in first and second grade with a headache and begged my mother to teach me at home instead. My mother didn't know that home schooling was an option. The next similar sensitivity that I noticed was to microwave ovens. When my mother got one, I found I had to back away from it when it was in use because it made me feel overwhelmed. As an adult from 1986-1998, I lived off the grid with DC solar power. I found I could tolerate DC flourscent light perhaps because of the lack of flicker or perhaps because dirty electricity is not a DC problem. In 1998 a modified sine wave inverter began to be used in my house. My health began to decline and in 2003 I became mentally ill. At some point wifi came into my house. I didn't know what it was, my husband or eldest step son would have been the ones who understood that it was present when it was first installed. I recovered my mental health through neurofeedback in 2007 and became a neurofeedback coach. When my mentor who owned one of the most powerful cell phones on the market at the time handed me his phone to speak with clients, I would find having his phone near me overwhelming. In order to be more easily reached by my clients, I bought a cell phone in 2007, we now had a local tower 2-3 miles away from where I was living. Mine was not as powerful a phone. Less overwhelming than my mentor's cell phone, I could not have long conversations on my cell phone without being thrown off balance physiologically. My next cell phone a 3G phone seemed to put out slightly less radiation, but was still a problem. I began texting when I got this phone. I noticed that my thyroid reacted to texting. It seemed that the way I held my phone to text sends the radiation up to my thyroid. AT&T kept sending me notices that they were not going to support my 3G phone any longer and sent me a refurbished smart phone, but I could not tolerate exposure to the smart phone, so I kept using my perfectly good 3G phone until AT&T killed it. The best option I could find at that time was a flip phone which was frustrating to operate compared to my 3G phone. My house was developing a mold problem around 2003 that became severe in 2006. I am aware that there is research showing that mold produces more toxins when exposed to wifi. This maybe because mold produces toxins when it feels threatened as a means of self-defense. Mold appears to be able to sense wifi and perhaps other forms of EMR. This along with home construction techniques and tightening up of homes, maybe why mold illness is becoming more and more common. Being highly sensitive to EMR, mold, chemicals and LED lighting (which may relate to dirty electricity) I am using the inheritance I received when my parents passed away in their mid to late 90s to build a non-toxic mold resistant, EMR safe house. I have an EMR consultant and a building biologist consultant. All the electrical wiring in my new house is in MC cable. I decided I needed to avoid the most highly efficient HVAC equipment because of the high amount of dirty electricity produced by variable speed motors. All lighting will be incandescent because that is the only type of artificial lighting that I can tolerate, even there I have to use low wattage and shades. I am being careful as I select appliances to avoid dirty electricity, wifi and other forms of radiation. My computers will be hard wired as they are in my current rental house. My roof and stainless steel counters will be grounded. There will be a whole house dirty electricity filter on the incoming power. I am avoiding solar power because of the dirty electricity from inverters. I will be grid tied. This is an expensive project, I am so fortunate to be able to afford this because of inheritance. Due to having been somewhat chronically ill for 23 years now, and not as resilient as the average adult prior to becoming clearly ill, I would not be able to afford this house otherwise. There is a dramatic shortage of housing that meets the needs of the highly sensitive. I once met a homeless woman in a parking who approached me because she guessed correctly that I was highly sensitive to chemicals because I had worn a respirator into the store. Social services was unable to provide her with housing that met her needs. I brought her home with me to see if she could camp out at my place in a tent, but that didn't work for her. I had to live outdoors for 18 months in 2006-2007 due to my sensitivity, so I understood her plight. Our government needs to recognize that sensitivity to indoor environments is a significant aspect of the homeless crisis.