HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1090 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1090 Hello. My name is Nancy Tolsma. 3116 Maui Drive, Mitchell SD. Until April, 2025 , Jay, my husband, and I lived at 800 W. 16th Avenue, Mitchell SD. At 800 W. 16th Avenue, we had a cell tower near our house. In September of 2020 I started having a strange feeling in my right lower arm. My right side of my torso. As the months went by, I became very tired. My legs had the strangest feeling of being strangled when I played down. I felt like there was a hand on the lower left back side of my head all the time. My memory got worse and worse each passing month. I was told I had neuropathy probably, because my feet cramped and tangled so bad. I got tinnitus in my ears, that got louder and louder as months went on. By April of 2021, I was ready to tell my husband I should quit driving because I couldn't remember where I was going when backing out of the driveway or what was the best way to get to my destinations. He is a CPA, so I didn't want to tell him during tax season, as he was already very busy. I went to my Dr. and had him check me, he said everything was good. The reason I was so tired was from cell towers. CELL TOWERS???? WHAT ARE THOSE???? I told my husband after tax season and he said a couple just started coming to our church that had moved from Minneapolis area to Mitchell because of all the cell towers there making the wife extremely sick. When I had blood work done, I said I wanted a panel done for EMF on me. The Dr. told me there was no such panel but said I was hypersensitive to EMF. Both my husband and I had serious health issues from living by the cell tower, that now after a year and a half have majorly gone away. The tinnitus has gone from a 10 to a 1. The feet are so much better and no neuropathy...just EMF damage All the other symptoms have left. The legs are backk to normal. The pressure of the hand on the back of the head is gone. The arm is normal again, as is the stomach tightness. The memory is better, but am taking supplements to help, knowing that was very serious. Please stop all CELL towers from going up. My husband talked to Larry Thomson, who flies to DC all the time to testify about round up and the technology. He told Jay the only reason we have cell towers is to be like China, and track people. It makes no speed difference on people's cell phone service. I don't want to be like China. I had to move in order to be able to live, because of cell towers. I know 2 dozen others who testified to City council on the damages on their lives because of cell towers. Please bring them down. Thank you.