HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1054 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1054 I am sensitive to EMF. It started about 10 years ago when DTE Energy, in Michigan, put a smart electric meter on my house. Shortly after every morning I would wake up feeling weak and nauseous. After leaving my house it would go away. Went to my doctor to try to find out what was causing my symptoms. No answers. After about a year of this I had a lightbulb moment! Could it be my meter and WiFi router. My electric company has an opt out program ( wonder why?) so they replaced my meter and phone company moved my router from under my kitchen table to a corner of the basement. Miraculously the very next day I was cured! Every now and then it reoccurs if I’m on the computer too long or if I forget to unplug my Roku box. I’m managing but am afraid of the proliferation of cell towers everywhere. Thanks for listening. Even now years later some people don’t believe me. I say I’m the canary in the coal mine.