HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1053 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-1053 I'm convinced that my "tinnitus" is from emf radiation. I never had a problem until I cut my cable and went wi-fi. I also got a 5G phone and they installed a smart meter on my house to measure electricity usage. I have tried various things to get rid of it and nothing has helped. It's not in my ear but is like a buzzing sound in my brain. It has also gotten worse since I bought a new car which, of course, is high tech. I also had my house tested and it is, of course, blanketed in radiation from the cell towers. Even if I had no technology in my house, everywhere is blanketed. I keep my modem off most of the day and have purchased cage-like things to cover my modem and the smart meter on my house. Nothing has helped. I have also gotten a phone that is on 4G, except when my modem is on. barSome times are louder than others. As with many things, I feel this is something that is out of my control and has been thrust upon me. I especially hate that all of the newer cars are high tech.