HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0979 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0979 I live in a town in Wexford Ireland. I am surrounded by masts/antennas/smart meters/modems and mobiles phones, my ears are always ringing, some days it's unbearable, it's also known by some as microwave hearing, I get palpitations often, my skin feels like I have ants crawling on it, my eyes are sore, I get easily agitated in crowds, I get anxious and sometimes dizzy also, if I am in an area with lots of people, I do feel like I need to escape and that I am under attack. I can no longer socialize, so no more pubs/clubs/any music venues or gatherings unless it's somewhere I can escape away from everyone, I feel like my life is on hold. I am a keen gardener, I grow my own food and have noticed over the last 3 years that food is getting harder to grow and that there is less and less wildlife, I have also noticed that the environment is suffering, especially trees. My personal opinion is that after wildlife dying at such an alarming rate we will be next. I am the canary in the coal mine. My new modem from Vodafone, even though the WiFi is turned off emits pulsed radiation of over 3.000 mW/m2 which for me is a huge problem. I just wish for wifi free areas, especially my home, people should have a choice, people and wildlife should not have to live in a poisoned environment. Areas where there are a lot of people congregating should be wireless radiation free. I feel that wireless radiation is the new smoking, and that we should have areas where there is none.