HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0976 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0976 I am electro sensitive. I have to shield my home from EMFs because I react to them. When my kids turn on their mobile phones when I'm fast asleep I immediately wake up and start shaking. I feel burning on the top of my head and my heart palpitates. I then switch on a broad range microwave meter and sure enough my body is always right about detecting these unwanted microwaves. For me ES is just like any other allergic reaction. I have even fallen over in a shop when the WI Fi was too high. I can no longer shop in my groceries store because their new EMF communications system on the many self-service tills gives me a very strong feeling in my heart and my blood pressure goes sky high without me feeling stressed. It's not stress - it's the new system. It also burns my eyes and makes the skin on my face feel sore. Some people think allergies are psychosomatic but people can't stop a peanut allergy or feeling pain and ES is the same. I can't work because I couldn't sit in an EMF environment for long. At times in the past when badly exposed I have actually experienced red burns and patches on my face. I live in an apartment surrounded by other people's routers & wi-fi and mobile phone, blue tooth gadgets etc. My husband and I have had to completely shield all walls facing these other apartments using metal based wallpapers and carbon paint and earthing these to the mains earth to better act as a shield and drain any static build up etc. This has been a horribly painstaking process as only an unbroken surface of shielding with prevent microwave emissions entering the space (Microwaves are pretty tiny...). I have had to use special silver-coated shielding net curtains to block wi-fi from entering through windows from where the neighbors apartment wraps round to face our part of the building. In order to monitor this we have bought a small acoustic and LED monitoring wide range microwave acoustimeter (meter). Which is quite sensitive and we use for diagnosis during and after blocking treatments. At times we have 'over treated' areas and this seems counterproductive and I can't remain in the room feeling some kind of build up. We have to constantly react to neighbors who may move a router, buy a different device and specifically are fighting every new pressure technique to install smart meters for electricity in a small cupboard right the other side of the wall to our apartment - this has been a horrific and ongoing battle and has the potential to ruin our relationship with our sometimes baffled neighbors. Part way through this process our MD Doctor assessed me and diagnosed me as having Electrosensitivity what has been of some help in countering arguments from installers of the smartmeters etc. Engineers lie about the meters swearing blind that they can instal them in 'dumb mode', which is only partially true as the meters still emit a very strong microwave call-and-response signal every minute or so to try and make a connection, and this part of the device cannot be switched off - it is part of how it works. I am also susceptible to other allergies, have a strong sensitivity to dust, moulds and other allergens. We would love to move to a detached house in the country away from all exposure but in the UK that is prohibitively expensive. We also live in fear of mobile phone masts of 5G masts being suddenly erected near our house as these can circumnavigate all planning regulations in the UK (In fact they need not even apply in most cases). In all our right to live a peaceful life without microwaves is completely non-existant in reality - we cannot require neighbors to stop their wi-fi entering our property, we cannot require councils not to place mobile phone masts wherever they want and we cannot stop supermarkets, shops or other facilities flooding their premises with microwave emissions with it seems stronger and stronger levels built off the back of being better and better at penetrating through walls etc to give consumers a 'good signal'. This is an extraordinary strain on one's wellbeing and mental health as a single issue encountered could drive us out of our house with no safe place to go that may not be subjected to the same problems suddenly and often irreparably. It is also a strain on family life and friendships as everyone has to be told not to have their phone on in the house, including smartwatches and unfortunately the hearing aid of my mother in law who does visit but can't hear what we are saying because she has to have the hearing aid off (It is a wireless version - all that is available nowadays). When people come in and are 'swept' with the microwave meter they will often get grumpy when they have turned their phone onto airplane mode, then have to be asked to turn off bluetooth as well, then location services and then even when they have given up and powered off the whole device (So they think) we discover that even so they may have a 'Find my Phone' service still on.