HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0969 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0969 In September of 2021 I had an unfortunate accident requiring metal plates to be surgically attached to my scull. The injury had also left me with nerve damage. During my recovery, I noticed I was becoming hyper sensitive to RF and other frequencies. When traveling on roads and highways, it became evident that upon approaching cell towers, my face, where the metal plates are located, became inflamed. I could feel a burning sensation and my face would literally heat up. The further away from the towers I got, the less discomfort I felt though each encounter had lasting effects. On a long road trip, the affects were cumulative as approaching and passing by tower after tower left its unwelcome marks. After 5 years, I am able to predict when my phone might ring or receive a notification before it rings by the burning in my face. Had it not been for my injury, I might never have known how these frequencies might be affecting us all. Just because you may not be able to feel it happening as I do, does not mean that you are not being affected as well. I do not know what the long term ramifications are but it is obviously taking a toll on my quality of life. I am posting this with the hope my statement may serve to help others. Thank you for this opportunity.