HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0956 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0956 Last time I travelled by train (in 2022) I felt as if I was having a stroke. I could’t walk normal, everything was tipping over. When I go in to big cities, it feels the same plus that I get this burning feeling in my face. My face get all red. This is also what happens if I stand close to a router with antenna. If I sit in a electric car or even in a hybrid car I get a headache and I feel dizzy. Ever since they put up the smartmeter outside our bedroom I have wake upp every morning with body aches. We turn off our router every night, we try as match as we can to minimize to be exposed for RM/EMF. I can forget to visit my friends who lives in big cities, I can forget to travel by train or by flights. It have becomes a real handicap.