HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0924 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0924 Beginning in 2025, I have experienced microwave radiation with my body seeming to over heat. I thought it was menopause even though I’d already had that. The apartment I lived in then in Oviedo, FL was next to a large cell tower, but I didn’t connect the dots. It wasn’t until June 2025, when I was living in Pensacola, FL, that I realized this was definitely NOT menopause. I was living in an apartment downtown and that month I experienced what I described in my diary and to my family felt like I was being cooked from the inside out, the way a microwave cooks foot. It would happen 8 to ten times a day. I hear a wah wah wah sound in my ears then my head would feel like it was on fire and sweat poured out of my face. After a week of this, I went to the ER with symptoms of massive anxiety and lethargy. In a couple of months I lost my job because of the destabilization. I then lost my apartment due to unemployment. Every day now for 16 months this continues. I live in Palm Coast now with my brother unable to work. We live next to THREE cell towers here in Palm Coast. This has destroyed my ability to work. When I look at cell towers now, they look to me like massive weapons.