HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0874 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0874 Personal Experience and Reported Physical Effects I am submitting this as an individual describing my personal experiences spanning more than four decades. I report that recurring experiences I associate with RF/EMF-related targeting became noticeable around 2013 in a milder form. I experienced what I personally characterize as a Havana Syndrome event in 2017, additional episodes in 2021 and 2022, and from 2022 onward I report that these experiences became a daily occurrence. I have struggled with leaving my home since December 1, 2009. Since December 17, 2024, when I left for emergency dental treatment, I have not left my home again. The physical effects I report include: • Vestibular problems affecting balance and equilibrium. • Multi-tone tinnitus resembling twanging rubber bands, with multiple tones and changing volume levels. • Progressive hearing loss. • Frequent headaches. • Brain fog that comes and goes. • Spotty memory. • Difficulty sleeping. • Nausea. • Episodes of blurred vision that later correct themselves. • Episodes where my heart feels noticeably weaker and then stronger. • Sensations throughout my body that I describe as cavitation. • Episodes of extreme internal heat followed by cooling, and episodes of feeling unusually cold that are difficult to warm up from. • Two separate episodes involving an intense, high-pitched vibration accompanied by searing heat and pain, followed by teeth shattering apart with significant force—one in 2019 and another in 2024. • An incident involving a forceful impact to the back of my head, after which I spit blood. • Unusual skin injuries that I photographed, including injuries on my nose, behind my right ear, and on the top of my foot, where I observed scabbing that appeared to follow the tendon area. I am submitting these as my firsthand account of the physical effects I experienced and as documentation of injuries I photographed over time. My approach to medical care is shaped by my religious convictions and my understanding of Latter-day Saint teachings, including Doctrine and Covenants Section 89, the 11th Article of Faith in the Pearl of Great Price, and Linda P. Wilcox's historical discussion of Brigham Young's views in The Imperfect Science: Brigham Young on Medical Doctors.