HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0872 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0872 I’ve been a targeted individual for 10 years- it feels like a nightmare that will never end. The perpetrators use v2k ( microwave / radio frequency) I’m not sure how the words are transmitted but they talk with a type of physical force inside my head- always on the left side. I have stroke symptoms on the left side of my body and I’m certain that all of the head trauma from the v2k is responsible. The perpetrators deactivate my medications. They use AI that reads the faintest thoughts I have and it responds to my thoughts. I get sleep deprived and they have burned my eyes when I’m trying to sleep. The nights are particularly terrible-the AI talks in my head with an energy force from 10p-1a. They tell me that they are driving me to suicide and they encourage suicide.I need help. I have made reports to the FBI and no one ever responds. I’ve written letters to specific people at the FBI and no one ever responds. I’m helpless and suffering alone every moment of every day. If you have resources to help please reach out to me: Misty Gowder 470-824-7917 mgowder1980@gmail.com