HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0867 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0867 I am commenting as an individual, family member, and electrical engineer. My wife has developed an extreme sensitivity to RF emissions with increasing impact on her life. As an engineer, I have been able to validate this through direct experimentation. In a blinded fashion, I turned on the 5G cellular band on a modern iPhone on and my wife reported and rapid onset headache. I then turned off that band and she reported the headache went away. I did this multiple times, including experiments where I never actually changed the setting, and in all cases the headache correlated with turning on the 5G band and abated when it was off. This is a conclusive result that her physical pain is correlated to the proximity to a 5G radiator. In addition, when we are within line of sight to a modern cell tower, she will frequently experience pain and discomfort until we are a significant distance from the tower. This limits her ability to have a routine, pain-free existence and is particularly problematic for office work, travel, etc. These RF fields do not elicit the same response on me as I can directly attest when doing these experiments. My direct experience shows that certain individuals are much more sensitive to RF energy that others. To force someone to endure pain and discomfort simply because they are in a minority or that sensitivity is hard to identify and quantify is inappropriate and a violation of her rights as a citizen. I would strongly encourage additional, objective, blinded research on RF sensitivity as I described above to provide the necessary evidence to guide limits on wavelengths and power levels that are allowed to be used broadly.