HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0852 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0852 I watched as this killed my sister, first, always overweight, she had lost close to #100lbs. When asking how she did it, she said "nothing changed, but all she lost was muscle". It was after being microchipped, and assaults began that I paid more attention to her. The positive thing about being chipped, was I felt the frequencies more severe and sooner than those not chipped. I was being assaulted when going to her house, I would ask her if she was being shocked, she said no. However everytime I went to her home I was assaulted, even after she moved. The reason I link her to these frequencies was #1.due to the Police Officer involved in putting me on this program, S Gomez #7333 whom separated from Phoenix police in 2012, he was affilliated with the same Drug Cartel, in my neighborhood and the fusion center. My sister would complain about the trafficking and drugs in the neighborhood, which he's involved in just as he was in my area. It's a huge criminal organization that the fusion center goes into areas they have their operations in, surveils people in the area singles out threats to the operation, then forces them out of their homes, or kills them with these weapons. Meanwhile their ties to state officials, law enforcement, military provides these weapons for research purposes. #2.My symptoms after just a year of assaults, mimicked hers. Muscle, nerve, and joint deterioration, lethargic, sick to my stomach, and my whole body hurt. I could feel every time the beamed these frequencies or assaults into her homes. I was and am still being assaulted electronically also with with bio-chemicals, chemicals/gasses. They say the effects if you're chipped are 10x as severe. After approx 3yrs She got so bad she was needing blood transfusions, then her doctor quit with transfusions and her organs began failing. There has been a couple of people I know that never felt this crap, when their symptoms got bad the chocked it up to age. These people in possession, (one being Betty Fairfax High school) who was 1 of the 1st weaponized, is the one that's beam microwaved my 100lb Rottweiler, within 1hr from death the meat and skin came off his bones when burying him. My female dog whom I kept in the house with me, and where Electro magnetic frequencies would reach up to 600uT, had still born and deformed puppies. My horses had 2nd & 3rd degree burns on his face and neck, and they killed a miniature dachshund while sitting on my steps of my home right next to me, just fell over dead. I have learned how to track the initiation of these assaults, using a couple of apps on my phone. After 10yrs of these assaults it's wearing on my body, my joints, my vision, my ability to walk, or even standup. When away from these frequencies, I begin to heal, after a week or so I can walk freely. Not as I used to, but I can get around. For a few months it's obvious, they want me out of the area, and want the 1 acre property I'm on. The law enforcement is on their side as I have caught them in the act of committing some of these crimes, and when calling the sheriff, 80% of the time, I get no response, they refuse to take reports, and I have been detained 3x for reporting 2x, the 3rd was because I got a protection order for one of their recruits assaulting me which the sheriff's refused to serve the order, and when calling to have a deputy serve it, they arrested me instead, saying I was a danger to the community. They shot me in the back when microchipping me, with what appeared to be a pellet gun. When obtaining a MRI & X-ray, radiologist and neurological surgeons were given a "do not disclose, do not treat order" which is cruel itself, because the chip is lodged in between C5-C6 of my spine, taking 50% movement both arms. So now I need assistance to do a lot of things. Their bio chemical assaults caused a 2-1/2mo hospitalization, with a flesh eating bacteria, and botched surgery leaving my body maimed for life. I know FBI is a part of this terrorizing and torture, and I know it's a kill order, however Maricopa County Sheriff, Arizona Attorney General, Arizona State Police, Arizona Fusion Center is all a part. I have been notifying them for 12yrs not 1 of these Cartel Members been even spoken to. Also they have blacklistede in the state of Arizona from obtaining legal representation.