HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0773 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0773 My name is Samantha Perez. Let me summarize my experience and how I have become Electrical Hyper Sensibility: I had been experiencing a certain sensitivity to mobile phones for years (mainly loud ringing in my ears and tingling in my hands when holding the phone, but nothing worrying), but in January 2023 I started feeling sick (with up to 14 different physical symptoms (cumulative over the weeks). The triggering cause: working for seven months underneath the photovoltaic panels we installed at home in June 2022 (my office is directly underneath them). In March 2023, I contacted the Spanish association for people with Electro hypersensitivity and I went to see a doctor in Barcelona (one of the few specialists in Spain), who diagnosed me with Central Sensitivity for EHS due to overexposure to EMFs (I also had a mobile tower close to my home impacting my bedroom directly). From April 2023 onwards, I took drastic measures regarding everything related to Wi-Fi/internet/electrical systems (switched off the photovoltaic panels, shielded walls, and carefully controlled my environment in terms of exposure to electromagnetic waves and electric and magnetic fields) and full body detoxification and strengthen my immune system. It took me over a year for the symptoms to gradually disappear. The symptoms are entirely functional: when I am exposed to EMFs, they appear; when I am not exposed for a prolonged period, they disappear. At present, I experience symptoms when exposed: fatigue, bloating, the metallic clicking sensation, discomfort in the lymph nodes, swelling behind the knee, loud ringing in my ears. But my life has become more limited, as I have to avoid certain places and specially phone towers. I became for life “allergic to EMF”. I urge a solution at least to avoid more people becoming sick without knowing. New tech can´t play with our health. Thank you.