HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0739 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0739 High power lines were brought in by various leaders and ultimately by eminent domain rule. As Marshall Township members (Michigan) were fighting this, Matt Davis (playing on a Marshall Board) told property owners to “take one for the team”. Fast forward and high power lines cut through various properties and run parallel for a section of 15 1/2 Mile road. With varied heart issues, I was blindsided when taking a run on the path I had for over 15 years. I did not realize at first what was happening. I was 3/4 of a mile into my run which normally has me in my groove. Something was wrong. It happened fast and I was in the road, a dead stop on my hands and knees, glad no vehicles were present. I could hardly catch my breath and took a minute feeling paralyzed then forced myself to push through. It took some time and I found my groove again. After mile two, I turned to head back home. All of a sudden, the tight chest and symptoms were back. Puzzled briefly, I quickly put it together. I turned around, ran out of it and resumed normal. It was the high power lines. Running parallel was debilitating and I cut through a farmers field to get home. No more running that path. Thank you for doing this research. We so need better awareness and protection.