HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0699 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0699 Thank you, Mr. Kennedy, for giving the public a voice to say how EMF affects us. I had no idea EMF was the problem (all 15 of them), until I did my own research and everything pointed to EMF exposure and toxicity - no one else was informing the public! The symptoms got so bad, I was looking to not drive, not work, no income coming in, etc. It turned my life upside down. Some of the symptoms I had were vertigo, heart palpitations (which still occur but not so bad), very poor digestion, horrible hot flashes (I mean red red face) every at least 10 minutes. I had Reynaud's symptoms, unable to sleep no matter what I tried, hands, fingers arms tingling if on the computer too long, feeling of extreme tiredness as if I were "zapped" of energy, and skin burning/tingling sensations. I don't remember other symptoms right now, but it was bad. Once I learned about EMF and took measures to "distance and avoid" most of the symptoms disappeared; some not completely but I felt, after many years, I was not going to die young after all. Even today, I feel shaky, very tired, my hands shake and I'm unable to sleep if I had been in a room w/ many cell phones, which is most crowded areas/rooms. I felt all of these symptoms once after seeing a movie, so it still limits me in considerable ways. I'm unable to fly anymore. I don't go to concerts anymore, or any place crowded. I feel zapped and unable to sleep after driving many hours on freeways. I cannot sleep in most homes/rooms as people have routers. The only way I travel is in our small van that has no windows in the back as that is where I sleep. I appreciate your work greatly, Mr. Kennedy. You are really the only person, in public office, speaking out about dangers of EMFs and doing something about it. I appreciate you.