HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0689 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0689 This is personal and family related as well as science too. The Environmental Working Group has also put out a report on RF/EMF. EMF cause my ears to ring. If I walk closer to a router the sound gets louder and if I walk away it will decrease or go away if I am far enough away for long enough. They also give me sinus infections. If I sleep with EMF's I have sinus infections and if I tent in the woods away from EMF they go away. I have repeated this process several times. When they put a smart meter on our house my kids started having ticks a lot, serveral times a minute and when we called and opted out of the smart meter the ticks stopped. I had tight muscles when they installed the smart meter but that went away after they changed the meter. We did not repeat this process. I have also seen family members kids and babies that had OCD much worse with RF/EMF. When it was removed or reduced it got a lot better. I believe that mast cell activation from the RF/EMF could be one of the reason for this issue. As Far as solutions I would like to see building regulations changed so no plug-ins have to be installed in bedroom and Cell tower are placed at least half a mile from homes, churches, and schools. The EU estimates that 2 to 3 percent of people have EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome). They have limits and the right to have your work checked and for the employer to reduce exposer. RF/EMF cages and bags can be used in rooms and offices without stopping wifi but reducing how much RF/EMF a person gets. Public spaces should not have high levels of RF/EMF because you are limiting the public that is sensitive to those spaces. Opt-out should be a mandated by law. I am wanting to move to a new town but they have no opt-out. How are my kids going to live in a house with no opt-out? Also opt-out should not carry a extra fee as we had no smart meters for decades and had no extra fee so this seems like you are punishing those who are sensitive to this when they had no control over it. DOI: 10.1080/09553000500303518 DOI: 10.1556/ABiol.56.2005.1-2.5 DOI: 10.1002/bem.22219 DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113851