HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0662 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0662 Dear [Recipient Name], I am writing to share some health concerns I have been experiencing while using my computer for my work as an author and for Zoom meetings. Over the past year or so, I began experiencing painful and concerning symptoms, including an electrical tingling sensation in my body while using my computer, severe headaches, memory loss, and difficulty processing and retaining information. During a few Zoom meetings, I also felt a sudden, sharp pain in the ear facing my computer and office window. These symptoms gradually subsided when I moved a substantial distance away from the room. I have discussed this with my physician twice, and we agreed that the symptoms might be related to EMF exposure. Following this, I experimented by removing my Smart Watch and iPhone from the room, which provided some relief. For context, I am 78 years old and otherwise in good health. I wanted to reach out and share these details with you. Best regards, Kathleen Marden