HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0655 https://www.regulations.gov/comment/HHS-OASH-2026-0397-0655 I appreciate that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued a request for input from the public on the health impacts of RF radiation. Here is some of my personal experience: I have been made very sick by RF radiation exposure. My doctor has diagnosed me with electromagnetic hypersensitivity. Massive, overwhelming numbers of scientific studies have shown microwave radiation creates adverse health effects. The most extreme experience I had was when I suffered severe health symptoms from RF exposure after a smart meter was placed on my residence. I have been in a legal case since 2018 about this. Here is the story: A smart meter was put on my residence by my gas company without my knowledge. I began to experience severe symptoms, which I reported to my physician, who had treated me for over 23 consecutive years. The doctor kept medical records of all my new symptoms: ― Insomnia and fatigue. ― Joint swelling in both hands, with decreased mobility, joint pain, joint stiffness, aches, stinging, and pinching. “I’d never had anything like this in my life,” I said. ― Frequent irregular heartbeats / palpitations. ― Neurologic symptom of dizziness. ― Cognitive dissonance, or “brain fog.” ― Gastro-intestinal symptoms of constipation and abnormal stools. The doctor ordered extensive testing to determine the cause of these symptoms, including: ― Echocardiogram and holter monitor test, to determine the cause of the heart palpitations. ― An appointment with a sleep specialist to consider sleep apnea, to investigate the cause of the insomnia. ― Thyroid test and anti-inflammatory or autoimmune workup, to further investigate the insomnia, as well as the hand pain. I was away teaching in Europe for five weeks, during which time I was symptom-free. When I returned home, my symptoms resumed. I asked the gas company if they would remove the meter. They said they would if my physician sent them a letter. The physician sent a Letter of Medical Necessity and the gas company removed the smart meter. Most of my symptoms subsided as soon as the smart meter was removed. The joint pain and insomnia subsided several weeks later. My doctor diagnosed me with EMF sensitivity and recommended that I avoid exposure to EMFs and RF. I took steps to eliminate almost all exposure at my residence: ― The house does not have wifi or any wireless devices. ― The computer does not have wifi; it is hard-wired, and also has an external, wired keyboard and a wired mouse. ― A no-EMF earphone is used with the computer. ― The desk chair is positioned at least 30 inches away from the laptop screen, at which distance EMFs drop to zero. ― Rather than a cellular phone, a landline is used. ― There is no television. ― There is no microwave oven. ― A low-EMF hair dryer is used. ― Lamps are unplugged when not in use. ― Before purchasing any electrical item, I test the item using a gaussmeter and radiofrequency radiation (RF) meter, to measure radiation. In addition, I suffer effects of RF exposure in airports. My physician wrote a letter excusing me from going through security scanners because body scanners use radiofrequency waves.